The Acrylic Pen Buffing System is a quick and easy to use two step system. Using this system will help you to produce, the ultimate scratch free polished finish on acrylic pen blanks. The system consists of a special 8mm mandrel with two 4" buffing wheels and a buffing compound.
Easy to set up and use.
1. Assemble the buffing system by fitting the buffing wheels on to the mandrel.
2. Place the buffing wheels and mandrel between centres, with a rotating centre in the tail stock.
3. With the lathe running at a slow speed, apply and treat the cotton wheel with the special "blue" buffing compound.
4. Buff your finished pen blanks on the lathe first with the cotton wheel impregnated with the blue buffing compound
5. Using the 2nd clean cotton flannel wheel, buff the pen blank until you achieve the desired finish.
Using the acrylic pen buffing system, you will produce a scratch free, flawless polished finish.
System includes: x 1 special 8mm mandrel, Teflon spacers, two 4" buffing wheels and buffing compound.
Supplied in either a No 1MT and No 2MT
On Offer Today:
Hollow Rotating Centre & Long Series Lip & Spur Drill – Special Offer
Thank you for your message. Yes, we do deliver worldwide and we can accept American Express, aswell as PayPal. If you wish to place an order, or require any further information, email me at david.martin70outlook.com with your address details and order request and a member of my staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or you can place your order online, using your American Express card. The link to the Elipse Integra P3 Respirator on our website www.turnerstoolbox.com is:
Tool Shop down menu – section: Workshop Safety: Clothing & Equipment
Sub section: Breathing Protection
Please not that our normal email address is being upgraded and is temporally off line
Dave Martin - For Don Hawkins