This High Quality Self-Centering Hinge Drill Bit is designed for drilling the exact positioned pilot holes when fitting hinges to doors, cabinets, boxes, chests anywhere where a hinge is required to be fitted. Using the hinge as template the Self-Centering Hinge Drill Bit is positioned in the screw hole of the hinge, the hinge drill bit as a chamfered edge which guides the drill bit into the centre of the hole allowing the drill bit to be drilled directly through the hinge holes providing the perfect pilot hole, which in turns allows the screw head to lie flush in the screw hole.
• Spring loaded outer guide with chamfered head
• The chamfered nosepiece centres itself in the hinge’s countersink holes
• Positioning the pilot hole for the screw in the exact centre of the hole
• Adjustable drill depth
• Removable drill bit for easy replacement
• HSS drill bit 2mm
• Supplied in a robust clear plastic tube, for safe keeping when not in use
Hi Dave, thanks very much for the quick delivery of my order. I expected to have to wait a few more days because the items were only purchased 3 days ago. I will certainly be giving you more business.
John - John Grant