Watch in HD as Mervyn Cadman walks you through the steps to turning many different design pens and using many different materials, he shows you the step by step process of being a creative pen turner
You’ll learn how to:
• Be a creative pen turner with just using the basic tools
• From start to finish – making the elegant beauty pen kit
• Turning just of some of the different fountain and roller ball pen turning kits including the cigar pen kit with the Guiness effect pen blank (turn to our Pen Making section for the acrylic pen turning blanks)
• Turning a cactus pen blank, soap stone and deer antler blanks
• In addition to the above you will learn how to make a feather pen from start to finish
• How to apply a CA finish to your pens.
Making this a valuable accessory to anyone who is just starting out in the art of turning pens at the woodturning lathe and it is just as valuable to the more advanced pen turner, presenting you with some new techniques on turning pens at the lathe
The Creative Pen Turning HD – DVD is supplied in its own plastic case and the set consists of two HD – DVD’s with a running time of approximately 3.5 hours
Newly released volume 2 of the Creative Pen Turning HD – DVD taking you a stage further with more ideas and methods showing you the best way to create that special one of pen: The Creative Pen Turning HD – DVD Volume 2 has a running time of approximately 4 hours
And on offer if you were to purchase both Volumes 1 & 2 together, you will receive free of charge one of our twist top pen kits, an acrylic pen turning blank and a black velvet sleeve
I found the item I wanted via the web at an American Supplier, I ordered it then a little later I came across The Turners Toolbox and found the same item, in fact it actually looks better, I managed to cancel the item and ordered it from you on Saturday night. I just git home from work on Sunday and checked my e-mail and you responded at 13.40 on the Sunday advising you would ship the item (The Sanding Ball) on Monday. What better service could anyone wish for.
Mike - Mike O'Connor