Hermes RB406 J-Flex Abrasives /
Hermes BW/RB General Woodworking Abrasive /
Abrasive Belt / Disc Cleaner /
Micro Sandmaster /
Microplane Rotary Shaper /
Multi-Pack – Abrasive Rolls /
Liberon Steel Wool /
Hermes Webrax Abrasives /
Woodturning Sanding Disc’s /
Mirka / Abranet® Abrasives /
Abranet® Velcro backed abrasives
Abranet® is a revolutionary new abrasive material offering dust free sanding with no clogging. The Velcro backed open mesh design features thousands of tiny holes which will make sure that when used with suitable extraction the passage of dust will be incredibly efficient. Because Abranet® abrasive keeps the surface that you are sanding dust free, this results in a very uniform scratch pattern leaving an ultra smooth finish. It is incredibly durable and will last twice as long as many conventional abrasives making it very cost effective.
The Abranet® abrasives can be used for a wide range of professions including: Woodturning, woodcarving, general woodworking projects and it is also suitable for sanding materials apart from wood it can be used by the painter & decorator, vehicle body work, boat building the list goes on
These Velcro backed abrasives can also be cut to shape to work with the Simon Hope sanding ball system (code: SHSB/1)
We supply the Abranet® abrasives and sanding accessories in the following:
1. Abranet® Velcro backed abrasives
• 70 x 125mm strips in boxes of 50 or in packs of 10 and packs of 5, available in a wide range of grits from 80 – 600 grits.
• 115mm x 10mtr rolls available in a wide range of grits from 80 – 600 grits.
2. Mirka / Abranet® Abrasive Accessories:
• Mirka / Abranet® Velcro backed hand sanding block 70mm X 125mm – (code: 15428)
• Mirka Extraction Hose 20mm x 4m – (code: 03289)