The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is the ideal solution / tool for assembling and pushing together the sometimes tricky pen parts without causing any damage to the delicate pen parts. This is an easy to use tool, simple and easy to adjust with a nylon pad which protects the end of the pens body has the toggle clamp applies a steady and even amount of pressure as it push’s the different parts together. The Pen Assembly Press can be used straight from the box or it can be clamped or screwed to the work bench.
• Efficient in pushing the pen component parts together without causing any damage.
• Efficient for the insertion of the brass tubes into pen blanks.
• Can be used straight from the box or clamped or screwed to the work bench
• Enables you to work quickly and efficiently, especially if you have a number of pens to make prior to a craft fair or club meeting
• Easily adjustable to suit the many different types of pens available
The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is simply a must for the pen turner
On Offer Today:
3 STEP LATHE BUFFING & POLISHING SYSTEM
Hi David, The centre finder arrived today, Thanks for not only sending a swift replacement but an excellent response to what was a small difficulty out of your control the post being what it is. I find that it's how a problem is dealt with after it has accrued that matters, and in this case it was dealt with very well. Should the original item find its way here I will return it to you, and yes it will be a pleasure to deal with you again. Thanks once again Malc - Malc