The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is the ideal solution / tool for assembling and pushing together the sometimes tricky pen parts without causing any damage to the delicate pen parts. This is an easy to use tool, simple and easy to adjust with a nylon pad which protects the end of the pens body has the toggle clamp applies a steady and even amount of pressure as it push’s the different parts together. The Pen Assembly Press can be used straight from the box or it can be clamped or screwed to the work bench.
• Efficient in pushing the pen component parts together without causing any damage.
• Efficient for the insertion of the brass tubes into pen blanks.
• Can be used straight from the box or clamped or screwed to the work bench
• Enables you to work quickly and efficiently, especially if you have a number of pens to make prior to a craft fair or club meeting
• Easily adjustable to suit the many different types of pens available
The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is simply a must for the pen turner
On Offer Today:
Hollow Rotating Centre & Long Series Lip & Spur Drill – Special Offer
Many thanks David for donating all the pen making equipment, which I will deliver to the wood shed at Phoenix House run by Help 4 Heroes. This donation will enable the shed to help military veterans who have been injured both physically and mentally whilst serving their country. Many of these heroes have not interacted with others for many years. The wood shed tries to bring these guys and girls together and break through some of the barriers which stop this interaction. It will also enable many ot them to try turning for the first time. I know first hand what its like to find that one thing which helps turn lives around. Once again David from one veteran to another, Thank You, you may have just saved some lives.
Someone who found turning and it changed my life. - John Grant