Unlike most conventional hollowing tools, the unique Hollowmaster comes with a meaty ¾" flat surface. When laid on the tool rest, this gives ample support to prevent the tool being turned over by the rotation of the wood. You are not fighting the laws of nature but removing wood with ease. Its swan neck design means that the Hollowmaster can reach those spots that are often difficult to reach. The Hollowmaster comes with a swivelling hollowing cutter and a full round scraper cutter for fine finishing. Both are easily sharpened with a diamond file and can be replaced when need be. Instructions are included.
• Swan neck designed for hollowing through limited access
• The Hollowmaster as all the advantages of the RS200KT multi-tip hollowing tool but with the swan neck for more access
• ¾” flat shank, unique to Robert Sorby, gives increased stability
• Complete with scraper cutter, round-end swivel cutter and full instructions
• Very user friendly
• always operate with the tool rest on centre
• always have the flat and straight section on the tool rest
• sharpen both cutters across the flat with a diamond hone
On Offer Today:
MaxiCut® RotaStop® Peppermill Boring Kit
Many thanks David for donating all the pen making equipment, which I will deliver to the wood shed at Phoenix House run by Help 4 Heroes. This donation will enable the shed to help military veterans who have been injured both physically and mentally whilst serving their country. Many of these heroes have not interacted with others for many years. The wood shed tries to bring these guys and girls together and break through some of the barriers which stop this interaction. It will also enable many ot them to try turning for the first time. I know first hand what its like to find that one thing which helps turn lives around. Once again David from one veteran to another, Thank You, you may have just saved some lives.
Someone who found turning and it changed my life. - John Grant