The Bar-Man Clamps have excellent hold power, with the added rubber faced pads means that the clamp can be used without the need to use timber blocks to protect the works service. The Bar-Man clamps have the following benefits that put this woodworking accessory above the rest:
• Controlled one handed clamping and spreading
• Bar size: 20 x 6mm
• Large Non-Marking, V-groove jaws
• Dual component, over-mould, non slip handles
• Easy change over from clamping to spreading
• Unique leaf spring mechanism, with supreme performance
• Available from lengths up to 1000mm (48")
On Offer Today:
Tormek T-8 Sharpening System & Woodturner's Kit - PACKAGE DEAL
Just to let you know the Tormec machine I bought from you arrived here in France with my friends yesterday.
I am a retired engineer and ran my own company for many years, and I know good machinery when I see it. This is a seriously good piece of kit and very well presented. They seem to have thought of everything. I am looking forward to getting to grips with it. I,ll let you know how I progress.
Thanks for all your help
Kind regards - Ken E