The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is the ideal solution / tool for assembling and pushing together the sometimes tricky pen parts without causing any damage to the delicate pen parts. This is an easy to use tool, simple and easy to adjust with a nylon pad which protects the end of the pens body has the toggle clamp applies a steady and even amount of pressure as it push’s the different parts together. The Pen Assembly Press can be used straight from the box or it can be clamped or screwed to the work bench.
• Efficient in pushing the pen component parts together without causing any damage.
• Efficient for the insertion of the brass tubes into pen blanks.
• Can be used straight from the box or clamped or screwed to the work bench
• Enables you to work quickly and efficiently, especially if you have a number of pens to make prior to a craft fair or club meeting
• Easily adjustable to suit the many different types of pens available
The PAP1 – Pen Assembly Press is simply a must for the pen turner
Assembling Pens is very rewarding after spending time turning them, The Pen Assembler available in a 1 or 2 Morse taper, the assembler is used by fitting it to the lathe, making it easy to assemble the pens and pencils using the lathe as a clamping system.
You simply place one piece in the head stock the other piece in the tail stock and with the pen parts held in position with one hand while the other hand is used to close up the tail sock pushing the pen parts together
Made of high quality plastic to protect the pen hardware and it is supplied with detailed instructions.
On Offer Today:
NOVA Comet II VS Midi Lathe & G3 Reversible Chuck - PACKAGE DEAL
Spent some time on the phone chatting about what I waS looking for (colt forcner bit) absolutely lovely fella,salt of the earth,and very informed and knowledgeable yet honest and fair.Thank you,my best wishes to you,know where to come back too....... - kate woolridge (retired paramedic)